Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Goddess Shreya Ghoshal talking about me!!

I just don’t know what to say. Some days ago, I heard from my friend Sehrinaz (who met her) that Shreya was telling nice things about me. Shreya said that “Nishant is a nice guy..he is like a leader” .I don’t have words to express my happiness. These words coming straight from my idol is more than a dream come true. Thank you so much Shreya di and all those who keep blessing me :)..I am truly touched and completely speechless!!. I already posted the video on Twitter before. Shreya starts talking about me around 0:25



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bravo Nissh! Stay d leader always :D

Sehrinaz said...

Your welkom dear, wouldn't happen whithout u, u know that na my leader? Hahahaha.

Nishant said...

Thanks guys :)

Unknown said...

When will i get chance ti touch her feet with my forehead?