Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shreya sings a Telugu song for Salim - Suleiman

Recently , Shreya recorded a Telugu song with Indian Idol 5 contestant which will be picturized on Shruti Hassan and Siddharth. She even tweeted about this song.Salim – Suleiman has composed this song.Lets see what does Shreeram feel on recording with our Nightingale.You can see Shreya rehearsing the song here:


“Since childhood, I had dreamt to be a playback singer so it's a dream come true. I never thought my first break will be with Salim-Suleiman and Shreya.

How was the experience of recording with Shreya?

I consider myself lucky that I am doing playback with Shreya Ghoshal. This is like my first break.

When I first met her, I was surprised to know she had heard me in Indian Idol. She said I was one of her favourite contestants and she appreciated my singing. She felt I was apt for this particular song.

Though we didn't record together, it was a pleasure to meet her after my recording.

Source: Rediff

2 comments:

ajay atul said...

VAST COLLECTION OF SHREYA GHOSHAL'S MUSIC & OTHER.
THATS THE SPRIT AND DEDICATION. COME ON & GO ON .HATS OFF TO YOU .
- by ajay atul

Nishant said...

O My God !!

Thanks a million for commenting in my blog Sir !! :)

I cant tell you how touched I am..Its all because of Shreya di's blessings :)

Thanks a lot for liking the blog :)

I really liked Jiva Rangala from Jogwa and I was very happy when I heard that Shreya got her 4th National Award for this song..

Hope to hear more of your songs with Shreya :)

Nishant
Devotee of Shreya :)