Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shreya sings in Aladin !

Since last year,I have been waiting for Aladin’s track listing as I got the news of Shreya’s presence in it.Just like Dil Bole Hadippa , Aladin is also an most awaited movie of the year.The star cast includes Amitabh Bachchan , Sanjay Dutt , Juhi Chawla ,etc.So,we can expect a a lot from the track.The song which Shreya has sung is titled “O Re Saawariya” which is sung by four singers i.e.Shreya Ghoshal , Amitabh Bachchan , Shaan & Sudesh Bhosle.Music is composed by Vishal – Shekhar.The music is expected to release soon !


ps:Shreya has also sung for Sajid - Wajid in Wanted - Dead Or Alive.She has sung a duet with Shaan titled "Dil Leke".

4 comments:

Hardik said...

O Re Saawariya... wow... i think its will be great song of her and she will get an award for it... thanks for sharing this information here... hope the music will come soon...

Nishant said...

You are welcome Hardk.

Keep Visiting!

Soumyajit Das said...

Well... Nishant your blog is a great place to get all the current news and upcoming informations of shreya ghoshal's releases.
I have seen many fans of Shreya but not a single one like you, such a devoted fan of her voice.
You are really doing a good job and this is not only my words but also said by someone who is extremely close to Shreya Ghoshal.

Keep it up and wish u the very best of luck....

Nishant said...

I am overwhelmed by your comment Soumyajit.Thanks a lot for your comment.The line "this is not only my words but also said by someone who is extremely close to Shreya Ghoshal" gave me goosebumps.I hope one day Shreya herself will comment in my blog :)

Thanks a lot :)

Keep Visiting