Sunday, May 31, 2009

Shreya sings for Ilayaraja in Suryakanthi(Kannada)

After singing three songs in Bhagyadha Balegaara,Shreya has again recorded a song for Ilayaraja in an upcoming Kannada Movie Suryakanthi.I got to know this from some article.I am posting some lines of the article here.

“There’s one song which’s like a sixties Broadway musical. Shreya Ghoshal and Kunal Gunjawala who’ve sung the song say they’ve never heard anything like this in Indian film music,” says Chaitanya.

www.hindu.com/fr/2009/04/10/stories/2009041051210200.htm

I am very excited about this song !

2 comments:

KIRAN RAJ S said...

Shreya about Ilaiyaraja

http://www.planetradiocity.com/videolounge/playvideo.php?vidid=831

Nishant said...

Thanks a lot for the video Kiran.
I just loved it.Its one of the best interviews of Shreya.Shreya is so friendly in nature.I wish she originally had sung Raat Hamari To :(