Monday, December 6, 2010

Aadha Ishq - Band Baaja Baraat

Its been a long time that I posted something in the blog .Well, my final exams are dancing on my head and as I always say, I do not just want to write the review..it should come from the heart. So, here I go!


I am going to write about Shreya’s new Hindi song “Aadha Ishq” from Yashraj Film’s “Band Baaja Baraat” . The song is a solo which is composed by Salim – Sulaiman.. The track runs for 4 minutes 45 seconds. It starts with an outstanding compilation of harmony between Shreya and a chorus singer, followed by another harmony having Salim – Sulaiman stamp!! The moment you hear the song, you will get to know that its composed by Salim – Sulaiman. The track is very fresh, emotional with a romantic feel to it. Shreya’s angelic touch adds more outstanding touch to the song. The track is all about love, romance and usual Yashraj films touch. The thing which I like about this duo (composers) that the mix up western and Indian classical touch amazingly! You will get to know that after you hear this track. The antaras are fabulously sung by Shreya (needless to say). I like the way Shreya has modulated her voice in this song by giving a western as well as Indian touch to the song. The good thing is that the song is promoted quite well and if the movie does well at the box office, then who knows the song may get nominated in the upcoming awards ceremonies!! Fingers crossed!!

Shreya is the best and makes her fans proud always! :)

No comments: