Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kudinotave Manmohaka

As i said yesterday,Shreya's next Kannada release is Kudinotave Manmohaka from the movie "Parichaaya"It has music by Jassie Gift.I got to know about Shreya's track in Parichaya two months back.I didnt write about it here as I had information only about Shrey's track in this movie.I didnt knw the title of the song nor it was available on Internet.Anywayz,lets talk about the song.

It runs for 4 minutes 30 seconds.Its a solo and the male version of the song is recorded by Shaan.Its a easy going slow melody and I loved it in first hearing just like other songs of Shreya.Jassie Gift has done a good job.Kudinotave Manmohaka(only these two words) reminded me of the song Ek Ladki Ki Tumhe Kya Sunaoon Dastaan from the movie Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai .I am not talking about the whole song.Only one line "Woh pagli hain sab se juda" of the song is similar to Kudinotave Manmohaka(only these two words).Jassie has used simple instrument which suits the best to the song.I don't have much to say about the song.I loved it.

No comments: