Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Aaramaghe - Gokula

I wrote in the previous post that I would write about Aramaghe the next day but sadly,I was so pressurised by exams that if I had written about the song that day,it would have been a very short review and I didnt want that with such a lovely track.Lets come to the track.


The song is titled "Aramaghe" which is from the Kannada movie "Gokula".Its sung by Shreya and Sonu.Music is composed by Mano Murthy.Shreya has had many beautiful Kannada songs this year and Aramaghe is definitely one of them.The song is of 5 minutes aproximately.Its a beautoful romantic track.It has Mano Murthy touch but still very unique.The song starts with a beautiful tune played on Gitar(seems to be the favorite of Mano Murthy).Shreya starts the song with her soothing vocals after a little sargam by chorus.The track has amazing notes in it.the song is a usual romantic number but still,very unique and refreshing.Sonu Nigam has done a good job too.It seems Mano Murthy is a big fan of Shreya - Sonu duets.The percussions are amazing.The antaras are rocking.Its one of the best romantic songs I have heard in recent times.The song has an amazing feel to it.Mano Murthy has used Santoor,Gitar,etc.The santoor played between the last stanza sounds amazing.


I am completely addicted to the song.This song can surely be added in the "Best Kannada songs of Shreya".

2 comments:

Pramod Somanna said...

The lyricist is Jayanth Kaikini. Jayanth-Mano-Sonu-Shreya is a combination that always rock together starting from "Mungaru Male". If we see last 2 years or so, most of the hit songs of kannada are from this combination(Jayanth-Mano-Sonu or Jayanth-Mano-Shreya and Jayanth-Mano-Sonu-Shreya together).Hats off to all these 4 great pplz. I just love them to listen alwayz.

KIRAN RAJ S said...

Shreya/Sonu:
I was so relaxed…
Arre…What happened on seeing you?
Arre…What happened?
The waves became more turbulent…
An extremely sweet accident occurred…
Without a second thought…
My happiness became 100 times more…
This love became extremely desperate…

Shreya:
As I recalled…wrote…and recalled…
My heart became a lot more emotional…

Sonu:
As I started liking my Love…
Every moment became exhilarating…

Shreya:
The places where we had sat…
Have started speaking about us only now…
As we whisper…Arre…What happened?
A sweet dream came to life…

Sonu:
I forgot my name…
Looking at this lovely face…

Shreya:
My heart started staying back…
At whatever place you are…

Sonu:
Did you come running…hiding from my vision?
Does tormenting makes love more beautiful?
As I walk along…Arre…what happened?
This poor little heart became extremely rich…