Monday, September 28, 2009

O Re Saawariya - Aladin

Its been quite a long time since I posted something about the new songs of Shreya.Well.here am I with a new Hindi song of Shreya.I think I have already informed all the readers about Shreya’s song in Aladin.Finally,the music has released. Music is composed by Vishal – Shekhar.Lets come to the song.

The song is titled “O Re Saawariya”. The song is sung by Shreya , Shaan , Amitabh Bachchan & Sudesh Bhosle.Since the track is sung by four singers, I expected every singer to have equal set of lines but thankfully,Shreya has more to sing in this one. Well, let me tell you that this song is not what Vishal – Shekhar usually composes and I am happy that they are using Shreya in almost every movies. The track runs for 4 and a half minutes. Its a one-on-one/ched-chad kind of a song(that’s what I expected).This track will surely remind you of Amitabh Bachchan’s old songs like Mere Angne Mein.The song starts with Shreya’s classic vocals. As you all know, Sudesh Bhosle is known as the voice of Amitabh Bachchan,so you may get confused between the voice of Amitabh Bachchan and Sudesh’s voice.Shaan also has some lines in the song.Shreya is mostly everywhere in the song. She has sung a beautiful sargam before the 1st antara/charnam.Shreya’s lines have a slight classical touch.Awesome singing Shreya , as usual :)


ps:I hope most of you know that you can follow Shreya online in Twitter. If you don’t have any idea, then click here: http://twitter.com/shreyaghoshal

No comments: