Friday, July 17, 2009

Teri Meri Ye Zindagi - Life Partner

Here comes another Hindi song.Most you must have been waiting for a Hindi song to be released.I guess I already mentioned Life Partner in “Upcoming Projects of Shreya” .Anywayz,even if I didn’t,its not a proble, now.The music has already been released and Shreya has one duet with Soham Chokroborty(the one who sang Khudaya Khair in Billu Barber recentlya) titled “Teri Meri Ye Zindagi”.Music is by Pritam.

The song runs for 4 minutees 35 seconds.It begins with “You are My Soni” which is also repeated in the song 2-3 times later.We can call it a peppy romantic number what we usually expect from Pritam .Soham,who is sounding somewhat like Shaan starts with the song .The tune of the song is very catchy.The movie stars Tusshar Kapoor,Fardeen Khan,Genelia D souza,so we cannot expect much from the movie.Soham has more to sing in the song I guess.The first line of the song itself is very catchy.The instrumentation as usual has a Pritam stamp on it.The antaras of the song are also good but I want a great melodious romantic track from Pritam next time.Overall,I liked the song.Hear the song and tell your views.

ps:Shreya also has one release “Love Khichdi” which has music by Pritam

No comments: