Monday, March 2, 2009

Nightingale gets her 6th Filmfare!!!!

I am so sorry frnds....I could not post the terrific news earlier as I was out of station for some days.Our Shreya has won Filmfare Award for her melodious number Teri Ore from Singh is King.I am sure Pritam would be very happy as it was his composition.I got this news today itself through Internet.I am so happy for Shreya....truly deserving.She was,is and will always be ahead of other female singers.This is the 6th Filmfare Award(including RD Burman Award and Filmfare Award for Munbe Va) for Shreya.Six filmfare awards in six and a half years of singer career is enough to show the talent of Shreya.That time is not far when she will break the record of Asha Bhosle who has won some 8 filmfare awards I guess.

Congratulations Shreya.No one deserved the award other than u.U are the biggest gift to the Music Industry.God Bless U!!!!!!!

Ur Biggest fan/AC
Nishant

No comments: